Tuesday, November 15, 2011

'Mo Dogs Go Part One


                I had a panic last week. I mean I drank some coffee and pooped and then I felt better but still I was freaking out. I was trying to think of a new blog post and I had no idea what to write! I was like, “Kittens are cute and funny…” “I should write about how hilarious I am!” “Can I just post Charlie bit my finger and call it good?” I just felt so smothered. Josh was holding my mouth and nose shut to suffocate me but now I know what a panic attack really is!

                Then I went to visit Megan and we drank a bunch of coffee and watched CSI and I saw a ghost in her bathroom and we had so much fun. And then I saw that she had the book GO, DOG. GO! And I had an apocalypse. I realized that I could do a reinterpretation of the classic children’s book and make it completely inappropriate and gay. SO HERE IT IS, WORLD! Part one!











No comments:

Post a Comment